Saturday 26 March 2011

good school report...

RELIEF! 


a good school report.... 


Mum and Dad pretty pleased, and I am now spending my weekend in quiet study, whilst musing and crafting the last little pieces of my composition... (aaaahhh the gentle soft sigh of the cello, how I love thee!)


Contemplating watching "Metropolis" tonight.... (yes the 1927 version, what do you think I am???!!!)
Apparently it can be used as a text for:


1. the creative project about women in film (the female robot!)


2. the Marxist aspects of the written exam


3. even drama concerning Woyzeck in my written concept...
also contemplating forcing my younger brotehr towatch Cleopatra today, as we have the time, and he asked the unforgiveable question at a time of great sadness... in case you didnt know, the question he asked was: "Who's Elizabeth Taylor?!" =O I know right...


;)



C <3


No comments:

Post a Comment