Friday 25 March 2011

It's Friday, Friday, Friday...ooooh

Friday!!!

singing, went well... more singing at lunchtime break... singing jaaaazz.... =)

randomosity in the library when we were trying where's wally glasses. I love my friends, they're so insane and happy =)




Obviously, they don't look good on everyone.....  =P

and I am shocked that someone as easy on the eye as I am can become so physically horrible simply by putting some glasses on! (ahem...)

omg.... school reports are in today.... (GULP!)

sooooo scared!


not overly sure what i am going to do if the outcome isn't great.... if its good, I will post it on here... if its bad, expect me to be crying on skype, or if you dont have my skype, expect me posting depressing quotes on my facebook status... =S

you've been warned...

=)

1 comment: