Saturday 5 March 2011

News update...

Too many events!!! So crazy, I have joined both Cantorion and Irfon Singers and Now I can be SWITZERLAND!!!! WHOOOHOOO!!!!


POULENC GLORIA and FAURE'S REQUIEM BABY!!!! oh yeah!!!  


School hoodies designs have also appeared into existence AT LAST!!!! =D 
Mine will be pink of course... not sure what to have on the back of it though. If I put my name I will be boring.... If I put some odd thing I will look at it in years to come and think... omg... what a fool I was in high school!  Might be really trashy, and have "Blondiee" or something like that
or I might take the piss out of myself, and modern  society and stereotyping by putting the name of a well known doll... guess who(?) =P 


=D Really happy for my boyfriend, who has just got into Cardiff AND Swansea uni.... =D 
But I am also happy for myself obviously, 'cause that means we can be finally be together, and share a flat or something... YAY!!!!! =D 


=) 


Also learning Mozart's "Alleluia" is coming along well, but still being a pain in the rumpa.... kinda like a kitten, cute, finally getting to grips with stopping it pooping in the house... but still REALLY ANNOYING when it doesn't do what its told, cause you're not experienced at training cats.... =D




Singing "Mack the Knife" with the strings group Friday as well.. which was awesome beyong the realms of coolness =D its gonna be really exciting! I have slightly missed musical theatre in its own little camp way, with its sequins and cheesyness. It's like Louie Spence. Every household needs a Louis to brighten up the day...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dstOfHwaB8








The best of Louis Spence




and on that note, I feel I have already said too much!


Untill next time....  (Mwah darliiiing) 



C <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment