Saturday 5 February 2011

Birthday bash, and randomosity..

Well, I did what I wanted to do, which was buy dad a pint, had my passport ready, so I was all det to get carded, I didn't though.... Somehow he just knew... slightly gutted, I was hoping I'd get asked for I.D and the barman would say, "you don't look 18..." then put my passport on the bar and say "OHHHH... but I am... it's my birthday!"...hmmm.....

Ended up with all of us playing pool. It was a fun night... So it turns out that Mum is amazing at pool... slightly scary....Dad ended up getting thrashed...

Mum's colour was yellow, and Dad's was Red...so yeah... he got beaten pretty badly, but it was all in good sport... so it's cool...

Mum gave my brother a Pool lesson.... All about how to put the cue on your thumb and stuff like that

No comments:

Post a Comment