Monday 21 February 2011

Without internet for several days....

I had a meltdown over the fact that we had no internet... No Skype, No Facebook, No YouTube, No point.... I was so incredibly BORED! Not to mention that the winter throat infection is back with vengeance.... and no amount of gargling TCP (which tastes like death in a bottle) resting the voice and eating forest honey can ward off... Must see the doctor today, or if not,ASAP. I WILL NOT BE ILL FOR THE CARDIFF CONCERT!


Dad's Birthday is in a few days too, so everything is crazy! We also have family visiting and I have 2 T.V appearances coming up what with choir competitions and other singing shenanigans....


A Christmas gift arrived yesterday! From Family we haven't seen in AGESSSSSSSSS....
Shocked much. Spa kit=AWESOME!




I can't be bothered to type EVERYTHING.... I do actually have a life.... hahaha =P (No really.... I do, =D)







C <3




No comments:

Post a Comment